Wednesday 18th March 2020
I am writing to inform you that we have taken the decision to cancel our visit to Condover on Monday 20th April 2020. In light of the situation regarding Coronavirus, we know that this has concerned many of you, as it has also concerned the staff who would have been attending this residential.
We simply do not know what will happen regarding school closures or visits; it may be something we can rearrange before the children leave us in July. That is a conversation we will have with Condover if government advice makes this a possibility.
We have been waiting for Condover to cancel (which at the moment, they are not doing) or for schools to be forced to close. This is because we would be able to claim our money back. If we cancel and Condover are still open for business, we will lose all of our money. (Approximately £4500.) Obviously, this is not something we can afford to lose.
Parents who have paid for their child to attend Condover will be able to get a refund at the School Office during the afternoons. Please see Mrs Dargan and she will do this for you.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or Mrs Brewer and we will do our best to help you. Many thanks for your support and co-operation.
Mrs Janet Edwards