Attendance cup awarded each week to the class with the highest attendance.
- Each term Attendance Certificates presented to children with gold, silver and bronze percentage attendance and their names are published on the schools newsletter.
- Children who achieve 100% attendance for the whole school year will receive a special reward.
- Each week the attendance and punctuality for each class is published in the school newsletter.
- The class with the highest attendance at the end of the school year will receive a special reward.
- Children are presented with certificates for improving punctuality and attendance.
- Classes are presented with whole class punctuality and attendance certificates.
- Daily attendance and punctuality numbers are displayed in each class raising awareness of attendance on a daily basis this also shows the previous week’s overall attendance/punctuality and the present week’s overall attendance/punctuality.
- Each week the class with the best attendance will be given a £5 voucher. The class with no late arrives will receive a £2 voucher.
- The school sends out an attendance newsletter each term keeping parents and children fully up to date of any issues/ concerns and changes etc.
- School attendance notice board and playground attendance boards.
- Letters sent home for good and improving attendance and punctuality.
- Sticker Charts.
Please see the school’s attendance policy below for further information.